The Niagara Falls Fire Department is out with a warning after a fire heavily damaged a home in Niagara Falls.  A candle is believed to be the cause of the Mother’s Day blaze on Barker Street.  Fire officials says no one was home when the fire broke out Sunday night.  The fire department says basic safety rules need to be followed when burning candles.  Never leave them burning when you’re not around, keep them away from other materials and make sure they won’t tip over.  Damages are estimated at $200,000.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here