It’s the last day of Carbon Monoxide Week.

St. Catharines Fire and Emergency Services would like to once again remind homeowners to check the alarms in their homes; to make sure they are in working order.

They have to be located outside all of the sleeping areas in the home, so they wake you up if there is a leak.

Carbon monoxide is a gas that has no taste or colour; making it impossible to detect on your own. It can be fatal when found inside the home.

3 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here